Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Review: Klavuu Divine Pearl Cleansing Oil




The first thing I like about this product is the packaging. It has this waterproof texture that doesn't allow any droplet of water to permeate the box, and it makes it easy to wipe it off once the beauty routine is finished. The second thing, the oil texture, it feels like a dry oil, easy to apply thanks to the large pump, no messy. The third, the wonderful smell. It feels so comfortable when applying it for its aromatherapy benefits already. Then the benefits for the skin. I like that the formula contains jojoba and macadamia oils, as well as laminaria, and something I have just tried for the first time: pearl extract. After applying two pumps on my face, I massaged it for about two minutes. It feels relaxing and vivifying at the same time. Then I applied warm water and it became a cleansing milk. I just love the feeling. I like the fact that it cleanses deeply and doesn't leave any greasy feeling but my skin feels hydrated. The best thing of all is that my skin has not had any allergy reaction to it. I have had some with previous oils. But not with this one. I just Love it. For the cleansing routine, it is a must. Before I used towelettes but now I am for this excellent oil. And I want to continue using it.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment